Rental property search, for either a long or short term rental, is a similar search process to that of a purchase. In some instances, rental searches are instructed with a degree of urgency, and Garrington's consultants will pull out all the stops to ensure a suitable property is sourced in an appropriate time-frame and on the best rental terms.
The service consists of:
- Area orientation and rental review
- It does not matter if clients are unfamiliar with areas, consultants will advise on which areas and styles best suit the brief. Consultant's in-depth local knowledge also gives clients a good understanding of the availability of local amenities, schools and transport links.
- Sourcing and previewing properties
- Once the home search brief is finalised, the Consultant thoroughly researches the market and, if lead times allow, will preview all properties on a clients behalf.
- Accompanied tours
- Property Search Consultant's handle the arrangements for each accompanied tour of the best properties at a time convenient to the client.
- Negotiate and oversee tenancy agreement
- Once a client has decided on a property, their Consultant will negotiate the terms of the tenancy. The aim is to ensure clients pay the best price possible and that the property offers all that is required in terms of furniture, standard of refurbishment and fittings. Garrington oversee all the paperwork and liaise between all parties involved.
- Furnishing and moving
- Should you require the property to be furnished, Garrington has affiliated contractors who can assist in a range of furnishing requirements. Garrington Moving Service can organise all removals on your behalf.